Before proceeding, please make sure to:
- Read the criteria carefully and ensure that your application or nomination has the qualities that would grant eligibility for the respective Award(s).
- Make sure that your candidacy(-ies) meets the requirements.
- Complete and Sign the Application / Nomination Form. Anyone can apply or nominate; Self-entries are encouraged.
- Candidate’s consent is mandatory for submission of the nomination (in case of non-self-entry).
- Mandatory Material/ Information:
- Candidate’s CV
- Job title of nominee/ nominator/ applicant
- Full Name and contact information (email, phone number) of nominee/ nominator/ applicant
- Photo of Nominee (in high resolution)
- The consent of the company’s representative is a prerequisite for any application or nomination submission
- Company’s Website supporting the application / nomination
- Period of time the Candidate has been employed in the Company (years/ months)
- Why me/her/him? (up to 200 words)
*Try to answer the following questions in one paragraph each:
- Context, Vision and Goal
- Strategy and Actions (Key choices / strategic directions and actions taken)
- Measurable Results
- Key values
- Final Impact at Organizational, Societal, Country etc. level
- Communication Synopsis (this will form part of the material to be published in case of distinction):
- Nomination Summary, (up to 200 words)
- Photo (high resolution image .png, .jpg or .gif).
*Please note that the online platform of Nominations gives you the “Save” button option to edit/complete the application at your own pace and convenience and check it before the final submission.
- Optional documents or data providing further evidence:
- Nominee’s Golden Paragraph-Short Curriculum Vitae (minimum 300 words)
- Other Supporting optional material: photos, LinkedIn Profile, Graphs, Supporting Visual Material achievements,
- Please also attach up to a maximum of 10 .pdf pages of additional evidence / documents that prove the success / competence / achievements. Failure to adhere to this limit will result in automatic disqualification.
- Links will not be accepted as supplementary material. However, information from links can be submitted as a document that will be considered part of the 10 .pdf page limit.
- Upon submission, expect a written confirmation of receipt. If you do not receive confirmation or you need any submission guidance, please contact:
Eirini Fafouti, Commercial Director Manager of the Year Awards 2022
tel.: (+30) 6932 508 043, (+30) 210 300 48 08, (+30) 210 80 28 828
Despina Travlou, Chair of the Steering Committee Manager of the Year Awards 2022
tel.: (+30) 6976722430, +30 210 3004808, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EVALUATION PROCESS
- The Organizing Company will give Jury members access to a safe online evaluation platform in order to ensure the smooth completion of the evaluation process.
- There is no limit to the number of submissions by the same applicant or nominator.
- Only valid applications or nominations will be evaluated. No change will be possible after the deadline of submissions (22:59 CET of Monday 31 October 2022).
- Evaluation of the candidacies is secret and strictly personal and the Judging Committee will follow the objective criteria which ensure the integrity of the process.
- The Chair of the Committee protects, intervenes and acts as the guardian of the evaluation process.
- During the evaluation process all due precautions will be taken to prevent any conflict of interest.
- The Manager of the Year Awards for each awarding category will be granted to one of the shortlisted Nominees for each of the categories.
- All material/information provided in the context of the candidacies is strictly confidential. Members of the judging committee will have access the material and information of the specific candidacies assigned to them for evaluation.
- Each Juror will evaluate max 20 candidacies and she/he will have at her/his disposal the required time to complete the evaluation process.
- The scores and the final grading will be strictly confidential.
- The Mandatory material is crucial for the process; incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Each candidacy is assessed on the basis of 5 equally important criteria, with grades ranging from 0 to 100. The final score for each candidacy will be the average of evaluating judges. In the event of a tie, the President of the Judging Committee calls a meeting with the members of the evaluation team to finalize the score. In the case of no conclusion, the President has the casting vote. (This is why we strongly encourage you to submit optional material, as mentioned above).
- To ensure objectivity and impartiality, the members of the evaluation teams do not communicate with each other. All communication is conducted through the Organizing Committee. Furthermore, all evaluation and scoring is uploaded directly by the evaluators into the digital evaluation platform.
- An evaluator may propose up to 5 nominees for any awarding category. Note: in case a Judge’s nomination coincides with an application or nomination already submitted, this will not affect the evaluation process in any way.
- If an evaluator proposes a candidate, then she/he will not be able to evaluate that candidate.
- Applicants and Nominators carry the full and sole responsibility for the application that they submit, and they certify for the truth, completeness and accuracy of the elements contained therein. The evaluation of the candidacies by the Judging Committee will be based on the information provided and submitted during their online application process. The Organizing Company, and Judging Committee will not be able to check the accuracy of claims, facts and statements or the concealment of essential elements in a candidacy.
- After completion of the evaluation process, the platform will be closed and accessibility to the material/information will be only granted by the Organizing Company under the supervision of the President.
APPLICATION / NOMINATION DEADLINE: 31 October 2022